Sunday 23 April 2017

Self Care Sunday

It's one thing to focus on the negative mental health state. It's a whole other to focus on the positive side. The self care side.

As a consequence I have decided that Sunday will now be known as Self Care Sunday. Each Sunday I am going to do something good for myself. Something physical, social, emotional. Just something.

So today I had my girlfriend come see me to cut my hair and wax my eyebrows. I joked that my eyebrows were actually caterpillar's who had half digested their dinner. In fact I only half joked. They really did look that way.

I am pleased to state that not only have my hair and eyebrows improved, but my sense of well-being has improved too. That could have been the awesome company too.


While it is important to think about what is weighing you down, it is important to consider what will help us float.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time For An Update

It has been a few months since my mental health declined rapidly. So where am I at now? Well let me fill you in... Firstly, my Psoriatic A...